The ADS 200/4 is equipped with four dosing arms, which fill Blueberries, cherry's and other suitable products into punnets. In a first step, infeed wather conveyer then conveyer belt with air blowers for draying the products for they go on the inspection belts.Inspection belts provide the products into a transvers distribution unit that handles the even distribution of the berries to the dosing arms. The dosing arms then forward the products to weigthing chambers until the target weight has ben reached. Butterfly valves discharge the product portion into the empty punnets, which were meanwhile pushed by the punnet conveyer directly underneath the weighing chambers outlet.
The compact design helps to avoid unfavourable drop heights.
Weighing process and punnet supply take place in parallel, which enables a fast and effective weighing and filling process.
- The punnet conveyer can handle punnets up to a size of 160x160x100mm (LxWxH)
- Also suitable for clamshells and cups
- Throughput depends on target weight, system settings and products infeed supply, with about 50 punnets/min
(In this layout we have 2 machines so they can do 100 punnets/min.)
- Control for inspection conveyer
- Control for infeed conveyer
- Fillling level sensor
- Power supply 400V